Job description / Role
Responsible for monitoring and checking for approval, demonstrated understanding of related processes and providing reliable databases. Requires a high level of technical competency related to clerical processes to handle work independently.
• Maintain database so as to maintain accuracy and quality.
• Check and verify reliability of sources information for the database.
• Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
• Prepare data in order to generate report charts and presentations.
• Identify information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable.
• Provide point of reference on simple aspects of work for guidance on practices, precedents and techniques.
• Provide support to junior staff in order to train them.
• Establish documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents.
• Initiate appropriate paperwork to advise customers, superiors and more junior staff.
• Secondary school (12 years) formal education plus 5 years of relevant experience.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficient keyboard and PC skills.
• Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
• Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.