Job description / Role
Position : Technical Assistant
Section: Departmental Level
This position is for a qualified high school graduate with document controller experience preferably gained in a power & water projects contracting environment.
• Review and update list of all files available in the department and implement new and approved fling system.
• Implement fast-track document accessibility.
• Periodically review and check the due dates for destructions of the records.
• Prepare periodic list of records due to be expired and ensure the destruction of the records as per the approved procedure.
• Ensure destruction of records as per procedure with record entry and information to all concerned.
• Maintain proper records and perform checking, posting for correct entry and accuracy.
• Operate program to record, store and analyses information and reporting.
• Compile with the relevant policies, procedures, and instructions
• Review existing storage facilities and recommends and implements effective safe keeping of all documents.
• Organize in-house presentations to keep all the staff abreast of the latest practices and techniques in this field.
• Perform other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor.
• Carry out and ensures the compliance of all activities within the department are in-line with Kahramaa health and safety regulations
• Handle records across various departments
• Create templates for use by other personnel
• Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
• Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents
• Establish and maintain record retention timelines
• Any other duties requested by the head of section of relevant department
Education and Experience:
• High School Certification, preferably with Diploma in Office Management or Secretarial Course
• Minimum 5 years’ Experience in a similar role.
• Enough experience and competency in computer packages.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
About the Company
We are Qatar’s licensed professional Human Resource Recruitment Service and Staff Outsourcing firm committed to serving our valuable clients with the highest standard of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Our employment services covers all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Administrative Executive
Project Coordinator - Fitout
One Thousand Walls
Data Entry Supervisor
Ultimate HR Solutions