Job description / Role
A computer–aided design or CAD Technician using CAD systems to create/design developments parcel plans, roads diversions/closures. An Auto-CAD specialist job involves the production of electronic versions of technical drawings in a timely manner to facilitate building permit/city control and master planning teams’ daily operations as well as investors and their consultants. Necessary support to building permit/city control and master planning teams by providing latest plot plan/as built updates for their permitting and construction following up processes.
• Advanced CAD support to building permits/city control teams.
• Monitoring overall Developers Status to ensure the project’s infrastructure & utility updated design packages communication to the concerned parties.
• Liaising with CAC & Design department for integrating updating drawings.
• Handling plots amalgamation, subdivision, and adjustment applications in coordination with architects and master planning teams.
• Extracting infrastructural as built drawings and utilities information on plot by plot bases and communicate them to the applicants.
• Preparing & updating technical reports.
• Preparing & updating building permit/city control progress reports.
• Make recommendations for improvements to existing Auto-CAD system and other drawing software.
• Bachelor’s (BSc.) Degree with AutoCAD Certification
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience in related field.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD with ability to use modern computer-based design tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|