This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Technical Infrastructure Inspector – HSE / Life Safety
Our client, a leading Aero Aviation Industry in Doha, Qatar is looking to hire a HSE / Life Safety - Technical Infrastructure Inspector to be based in Doha, Qatar.
You will primarily improve the overall aircraft maintenance operations by ensuring that all support facilities are in good working condition. You will be responsible for improving& monitoring the Health & Safety across a large industrial site and multiple support facilities be conducting daily inspections of all support facilities, services, utilities, equipment and machinery on a 24/7 basis.You will ensure prompt attention is given to the rectification of all facilities defects. In addition you will report and monitor the client & subcontractors HSE be following best practice methods in Health & Safety.
An ideal candidate will posses:
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Internationally recognised Qualification in Health & Safety with at least 5 years experience in Industrial maintenance.
• Experience within Facilities Management Environment and understanding of best Facilities Management practice.
• Working experience in an aviation environment is preferred.
• HSE Auditing Experience is preferred.
• You should be able to work independently and in team and should handle responsibilities with ease
•You should keep yourself abreast in modern facilities technology and be skilful in conflict resolutions, planning and coordination.
• Very strong English communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.