Job description / Role
Technical Manager, Contractor Qatar
* Provide technical support to the engineering team in executive projects.
* Investigate technical aspects and root cause of problems.
* Initiate corrective actions to rectify problems.
* Develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems.
* Assess the impact of deviation on product quality.
* Ensure meeting of key timing commitments.
* Coordinate with technicians in developing engineering designs.
* Determine product disposition and various technical issues relating to a product.
* Ensure collaborative relationship with manufacturing floor personnel.
* Implement best practices in developing technical solutions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
* 7 years+ experience.
* At least 3 years experience Middle East.
* Candidates in Qatar will be at advantage for face to face interview.
* Must have contacting experience in Roads & Bridges.
* Must be able to obtain NOC.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.