Job description / Role
• To prepare and post jobs, including finding the best candidates to fill up open positions.
• With this opportunity, You will be working within the management to determine the most suitable candidate, the ability and work experiences each candidate should possess, develop staffing strategies, source and screen for ideal contractors, review resumes, schedule interviews, and select the best individuals for management to consider.
• Minimum 5+ Years into Recruitment life-cycle
• Background in Oil & Gas is highly preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience setting career goals
• Understanding of CRM systems and best practices
• Must be locally available in Qatar
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.