Job description / Role
Our client hospital is a state-of-the-art academic medical center. Their clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children. Their friendly, family-centered environment is a 399-bed state-of-the-art facility serving Qatari and international women and children and their families.
Technologist - MRI
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary imaging team, the Technologist - MRI, under the supervision of the Supervisor - MRI, performs the operational activities pertaining to the MRI imaging services to ensure delivery of a high quality Diagnostic imaging service.
The MRI imaging service provides inpatient and outpatient MRI procedures on pediatric and adult patients on a referral basis and medical research.
Through the production of high quality images, the Technologist - MRI ensures that a high standard of service is continually provided to all patients, parents and other hospital staff as prescribed in the patient care and facility standards.
- Tax- free salary
- Family Status contract
- Free hospital accommodation
- Free healthcare
- Free flights
- Generous leave
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Diagnostic Imaging or equivalent
- I year post graduate qualification in MRI
- 5+ years clinical experience in MRI imaging in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in the UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Eligible for registration with the ARRT/CAMRT/HCPC or an equivalent licensing/accreditation board as a radiographer
- Licensed in country of origin as a Technologist - MRI
- Eligible for licensure in the State of Qatar
- Demonstrated extensive functional knowledge and clinical experience in MRI
- Demonstrated knowledge of Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communications Systems (PACS)
- Evidence of ongoing continual development and personal development
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Joint Commission and Joint Commission International accreditation standards and radiation safety guidelines
- Demonstrated strong analytical and decision making skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.