Job description / Role
Allied Health Professionals
Nuclear Med Techhologist
Our client hospital is a state-of-the-art academic medical center. Their clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children. Their friendly family-centered environment is a 399-bed state-of-the-art facility serving Qatari and international women and children and their families.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary imaging team, the Technologist - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, under the direction of the Manager - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging and Supervisor - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, performs the operational activities pertaining to the Nuclear Medicine and Molecular imaging services to ensure delivery of a high quality Diagnostic imaging service at Sidra. The Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging service provides inpatient and outpatient Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging procedures on pediatric and adult patients on a referral basis and medical research. The Technologist - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging deputizes for the Supervisor - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging as and when required. Through the production of high quality images, the Technologist - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging is responsible to ensure a high standard of service is continually provided to all patients, parents and other hospital staff as prescrIbed in the patient care and facility standards set down by Sidra Medical and Research Center.
* Tax- free salary
* Family Status contract
* Free hospital accommodation
* Free healthcare
* Free flights
* Generous leave
* Bachelor's Degree in Medical Imaging. OR
* Post graduate Qualification in related field
* 5+ years' experience in a clinical role in Nuclear medicine and/ or PET/ CT
* Eligible for registration in country of training or an equivalent licensing/ accreditation board as a Nuclear Medicine technologist
* Extensive functional knowledge and clinical experience in Nuclear medicine and Molecular imaging
* Knowledge and experience of Radiography Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communications Systems (PACS).
* Demonstrated strong analytical and decision making Skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.