Job description / Role
As a Technology Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for providing trusted advice to clients in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, and help them navigate complex technology and digital decisions. You will also manage and deliver technology and digital assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
• Global consulting firm with diverse areas of expertise, international presence and a strong footprint in the Middle East.
• Provide tech and digital advisory services to determine the current state of maturity and identify potential technology gaps.
• Manage a team that are responsible for the identification of best of breed technology and digital systems and strategy.
• Assist with sales and business development activities and develop constructive client relationships.
• Coach and develop team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as manage the performance and development of other team members.
• Attractive tax-free salary
• Opportunity to work for a top-tier consulting firm
• Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology
• Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Must have held a people leadership role at a top tier consulting firm.
• Strong IT/Digital technology and process experience.
• Must have been involved in at least 10 technology or digital strategy engagements.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director - Information Technology
TGC Consulting Middle East
Digital Information Expert
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)