Job description / Role
• Ensure all claims/issues are captured in the systems.
• Update the source systems namely Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)/ Customer Relationship Management System (CRMS) as required.
• Ensure all work assigned is completed within the agreed KPI/SLA
• Understand claims issues and requirements and process all Claims Requests in a timely manner, ensuring KPI/SLA are met.
• Escalate any potential workflow issues to the TPC Team Leader in a timely manner.
• Maintain awareness of recurring problems on the Roads network and geographical boundaries and alert/escalate to the Team Lead and immediate manager for their onward actions.
• Identify issues which prevent smooth processing of claims requests (Client – public and vice versa) and suggest ideas for resolution
• Liaise with Insurance company adjusters and stakeholders throughout Client where appropriate, using various channels of communication, to ensure Client interests are protected.
• Act as an ambassador for Client and deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner always
• Cover for and/or assist other colleagues where required and according to business need.
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures in work and other corporate procedures and comply with any new work instructions.
• Perform other duties/ tasks as required. Including accident location inspection.
• Diploma in relevant subject or above
• Physically fit to enter and work in confined spaces and the ability to undertake competency assessment to level required (essential)
• Able to understand the report from Insurance adjusters.
• Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
• Minimum of 6 years’ work experience in a similar position
• In depth knowledge of Insurance claims and complaints registration.
• Knowledge of Maximo EAMS or equivalent system with regard to operation, system administration and training
• Knowledge of CRMS or equivalent system with regard to operation, system administration and training
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and in particular Microsoft Excel 2010
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is essential.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic is preferred
About the Company
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.