Job description / Role
• Coordinate with construction teams for any support required in the TDP implementation.
• Identifying areas in the project where traffic diversions or interventions required to complete the work.
• Coordination with relevant agencies and stakeholders to expedite their feedback and obtain approvals.
• Work closely with related teams and develop traffic congestion management plans by providing data and technical support as needed
• . Check the overall traffic management plan to support the project schedule considering the utilities diversion and construction sequence without abortive work
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 14 years post-graduation experience
• At least 10 years of experience in Local Road Projects as Traffic Engineer with a Consultant Engineering Firm
• MMUP is a must
• Required experience in GCC region
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Estimation Engineer (Civil / Architecture)
Head of Project Support Office