Job description / Role
This position is responsible to oversee and manage the learning and development process for all talent in the Hotel.This position will ensure that all learning activities support Accor philosophy of creating an environment where each and every member of the team is recognized as talent and feels valued for their contribution.
The Learning and Development Executive will co-ordinate the actions of the hotel leaders and team in the elements of the Talent Journey including but not limited to, Employer Branding, Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Onboarding, Performance Management & Feedback, Learning & Development, Talent Potential Identification, Career Management, Culture Diversity & Inclusion, Policies & Procedures, Corporate Social Responsibility and Satisfaction & Engagement with the objective of providing business support to all departments through collaboration and coaching.
The Learning and Development Executive to ensure that all members of the team are aware of the company mission, live the values and are consistent in their behavior to enable excellence in serving and anticipating guest needs.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same position
• Prior experience in delivering on the job training within Accor
• Train the Trainer or equivalent certification
• Accor Academic Trainer Pass Dimension certification
• Ability to create a community which supports a collaborative learning environment.
• Strong coach approach leadership style.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent
• Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Ability to take risks and believe in others
• Working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & Publisher
• Training & development opportunities
• Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
Opportunity to grow your Career
Why work for Accor?
• We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
• By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Learning and Development Manager
J&T Express Middle East