Job description / Role
- Coordinate drivers work schedule as per workflow request from department which includes preparing schedules, monitoring contracts, and authorizing special services, to provide the service to the end user as per the Company’s standards.
- Process transportation requests for new senior staff employees to and from their accommodation/office and arrange a vehicle for last week to any senior staff employee upon final departure.
- Monitor condition of vehicles and liaise with contractors to ensure rapid and efficient maintenance repair and that all replacement and delivered vehicles are in good working condition and conform to Qatargas safety standards.
- Review all transport related contracts and prepare scope of work for transport services contracts in line with section contract requirements and as per company procedure.
- Assist the section head with budget requirements by checking leased vehicle requirements with department, reviewing monthly invoices for leased vehicles and vehicle allocations on monthly basis, and forwarding to finance for payment process.
- Work on stand-by schedule to attend urgent/accidents and emergency cases. Plan and schedule buses for shutdown periods from the housing community to the plant and arrange buses for special trip requirements and plant tours.
- Provide recommended assessment market value of second-hand vehicle by performing evaluation for employee applying for car loan.
- Act as the department Focal point for transport related activities and handle vehicles and bus transportation.
- Ensure Diesel supplies in all plant, non-plant, and offshore locations meet various regular, periodic and shutdown related fuel requirements.
- Coordinate vehicle inspection of all light vehicles entering plant facilities, ensuring such process always adhere to the company’s safety regulations. Coordinate “In-Vehicle Monitoring System” (IVMS), is regularly monitored and appropriate data reviewed daily, including regular reporting to management and Safety department.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Transport, or Logistics.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ experience in the field of facilities administration, services, cost control and budgeting
- SAP experience.
About the Company
QatarEnergy LNG, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Since the first production in 1996, QatarEnergy LNG has successfully delivered cargos to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting the world’s demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, QatarEnergy LNG is adding value to its production chain, contributing to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s National Vision to ensure efficient energy supplies for the country, creating new markets and contributing to the local community.
In addition to the LNG facilities, QatarEnergy LNG operates the Jetty Boil-Off Gas facility, Al Khaleej Gas, Ras Laffan Heilum, the two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal on behalf of All participants.
Mass Allied Freighters
Operations / Logistics Executive
Saudi Industrial Export Company
Supply Chain Specialist
Kinetic Business Solutions