Job description / Role
• Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
• Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
QAR 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Well versed in all phases of web development life cycle with concentration on design & development, maintenance, analysis, programming, testing and implementation of various applications
• Working for a Contracting and Infrastructure Company is an added advantage
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web / Mobile Apps Designer / Developer
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Senior Web Developer
|Abu Dhabi||24 Apr|
Full Stack Developer
CSG Global Talent