Job description / Role
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a company's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
QAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- A working knowledge of SQL with the ability to query databases.
- Experience with building HTML Email templates.
- Crate and make web based applications.
- Ability to generate pdf templates from HTML based web pages.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong experience in maintenance of the company website (Frontend & Backend)
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.