Work Package Manager
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
- Accountable to the Contract Work Package Manager for the accurate and timely creation, management and successful completion of assigned work packages.
- Ensuring all information is of high quality, transparent, accessible, and coherent.
- Accountable for the creation and development of work package content, scope, dependencies and risks including the coordination of associated dependent work packages
- Accountable for the provision and management of Work Package estimates and communication to project and other stakeholders as required including managing the burn rate in line with the WP deliverables.
- Accountable for the planning & facilitation of activity start-up, progress and readiness review meetings, instigating specialist meetings as required.
- Responsible for providing the required level of knowledge and understanding of customer objectives and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring opportunities are identified and costs are optimised in line with business priorities and strategy.
- Responsible for providing regular, accurate and timely Work Package progress reports in support of Training Services management and stakeholders, ensuring that developing risks are captured and escalated.
- 10+ years of earthworks and roads construction experience (required)
- Extensive knowledge about civil works machinery equipment
- Knowledge about utilities
- Strong IT skills (Word Excel Project) and organisational and planning skills
- Pro-active and able to create and develop networks across work centres and teams
- Excellent planning and prioritising of work with a strong attention to detail and able to challenge data
- Able to work without supervision to challenging deadlines
- Assumes accountability of tasks and sees tasks through to successful outcomes.
- Ability to think innovatively around a situation or problem with the confidence to execute new ideas and ways of working
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Project Manager - Water Utilities Project
Construction Manager - Runway and Taxiway
Qatar Project Management (QPM)