Job description / Role
• Engineering Manager role - for a project in Russia (approx 6 months)
• Oil & Gas experience essential (min. 10 years) similar role - preferably in LNG projects.
• Organize and develop engineering management procedures
• Directs and manages the engineering FEED/EPC in a manner that achieves project technical requirements within cost and budget
• Lead engineering group to review all engineering documents, including PFDs, PIDs, datasheets, drawings, engineering reports & studies
• Must have PMC/Client management experience (min 8 years)
• Greenfields - within Oil & GAS (LNG) experience is preferred
• Must be multi-disciplinary - covering areas of project engineering management, Electrical/Instrumentation/Structural/Piping, Process and strong attention to Safety & commissioning.
• B.Sc or equivalent engineering degree with a min. 10 years within oil and gas industry
• Previous mega projects experience is essential
• Salary Neg: US
Please submit a cv in MS Word format online with your contact details to conduct a zoom, skype, or Whatsup telephonic interview.
About the Company
MECS Africa is a service-oriented business that focuses exclusively on manpower management, offering an effective, relevant human resources (HR) solution to a diverse client base. With more than 33 years experience in recruitment and project support across Africa, we have the knowledge and expertise to fully address the demands of manpower management in the mining, engineering, construction, offshore oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation and agricultural sectors.
Well assist clients in a way that strengthens both their permanent HR structures and project-based staffing requirements. This enhances business performance through the support and management of an atypical workforce and the provision of global best practice recruitment services.
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance Lead
|Russian Federation||2 Jun|
Project Engineering Manager
EPC Project Manager
Doha Petroleum Construction Company (DOPET)
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group