Job description / Role
Senior Construction Lawyer- Infrastructure Projects - Russia
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Lawyer to join a prestigious construction contractor in St. Petersburg, Russia.
You will be charged with supporting the numerous contract managers with all legal matters arising from contracts with the client as well as agreements with subcontractors, design consultants and suppliers. Likewise you will deal with legal matters with land owners, public authorities and utility companies.
The key skills required for the role include but are not limited to;
* Fluent Russian and English speaking.
* Bachelor's Degree in Law 12+ years' experience as lawyer (with substantial experience in Russia, from within a law firm and/ or company preferably within the construction industry)
* Knowledge in FIDIC (or other) base contracts, subcontracts, Corporate Law and Commercial Law in Europe with practical experience.
* Expert knowledge of contracting concepts.
* Experience in projects with multiple contract managers would be an advantage.
* Excellent interpretation skills and drafting knowledge is a must.
* Working legal experience in Russia is highly appreciated.
* Exposure to international laws would be an advantage
This role is a long-term position working out of St Petersburg Head Office and offers an opportunity as either single or family status. You will fulfil a senior role and therefore you will be offered a competitive salary and full ex-pat benefits such as accommodation, schooling, bonuses, transport and flights.
If you could be interested in discussing more about this role then please do get in touch at the earliest opportunity.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.