Job description / Role
Maintenance Coordinator Opportunity on Private Island Resort in the Caribbean
• Coordinate all maintenance work
• Evaluate maintenance requests, set priorities and process work assignments
• Add Warehouse materials to Manager Plus (asset management system) without markup.
• Update Manager Plus daily with Labor and materials used on each job, including from sub-contractors.
• Open work orders and send to relevant persons for action.
• Follow up on work orders.
• Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
• Daily billing data entry updates, for preparation and submission of monthly billing.
• Managing and maintaining open lines of communication as a hub between the various service recipients and CCA maintenance.
• Managing and maintaining open lines of communication with CCA supervisors, ensuring that manager plus is updated daily.
• Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, design and implement new systems.
• Processing subcontractors PRAs and invoices and prepare contracts monthly accordingly.
• Send scheduled Preventative Maintenance checks for the following month based on the Preventative Maintenance schedule.
• Check inventory and place orders for supplies when necessary.
• Send and follow up on quotation requests.
• Ensure that daily work sheets and warehouse request forms are printed for the smooth running of the maintenance team.
USD 3,000 to 3,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation, annual return flight, insurance, food, utility, mobilisation & visa
• Single status preferred
• Degree or Diploma in Maintenance/Engineering
• Experience in similar role within a Hotel or Resort maintenance or engineering department
• Strong preference for experience in the Caribbean or similar remote private island resort
• Understand logistics of maintenance & construction
• Be very well organised
• Manage two administrators to coordinate all maintenance and minor building projects.
• Demonstrated organisational and time management skills to prioritize, apply judgement and manage multiple tasks
• Proficient in Excel and Manager Plus (or other asset management software)
• Strong report writing skills
• Sound numeracy skills
• High level written and oral communication skills
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Theme Park Maintenance Expert
SAS Global Consultants