In this 10-week part-time course students will learn how to use excel, SQL and Tableau to analyze and make sense of data sets. By the end of this course students are able to make sense of data sets and tell compelling, data-driven stories through data visualization tools to key stakeholders.
- Course Fee: USD 8,000
- Student pays $333 (+5% VAT)
Who should take this course
- This course is open to beginners and recent graduates but it's helpful for students to have some Excel experience.
- Digital Marketers: Improve your marketing spend, and gain better insights from your campaign data.
- User Experience Designers: Better understand how data around card sorts or website analytics translates to user experience.
- Graphic Designers: Translate your design skills to creating compelling data infographics.
- Data Analysts: Apply more comprehensive and validated statistical analysis to your data; Impress your boss by creating beautiful visualizations using Tableau.
- HR Managers: Apply more comprehensive and validated statistical analysis to your HR data.
Most Innovative Education Company 2019 (Fast Company Magazine)
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Explain the value of data
- Utilize statistics to describe a dataset and validate the analysis of data
- Clean datasets using Excel's functionality
- Analyze datasets using visualizations and pivot tables in Excel
- Create basic SQL queries from databases
- Create a local SQL database
- Import data into a local SQL database
- Create complex queries using joins and other advanced SQL functionality
- Aggregate and analyze data using efficiency SQL queries
- Build completing and clear visualizations in Tableau
- Deliver effective presentations with data
About Course Provider
Misk Academy’s core purpose at heart
Train and equip young Saudi’s to become the next generation of leaders, developers, animators, filmmakers, designers, and engineers. We focus on quality over quantity.
Empower the next generation of leaders, thinkers, makers and innovators through cutting-edge career-focused educational experiences led by the highest-quality faculty.