Are you wondering why your sales have dropped and you seem not to be able to do anything to improve them? You believe that you follow all the required steps, but nothing seems to work. Have you wondered why? How are your listening and questioning skills? Are you more focus on your customers or your KPIs? Sometimes the solution to things is simple and right in front of our eyes. If you would like to see the sales process from A-Z from a different point view, look no further. This fast-moving, yet enjoyable and inspirational course will arm you with the right skills to make you feel more confident to deal with a sale and confident about the result.
By the end of the day you will have a greater understanding of:
- The importance of listening to understand and not listening to respond
- How listening relates to Sales and how it can improve them
- The importance of asking the right questions at the right time of the right people
- How asking can bring you more Sales
- The Sales' steps from A-Z and how seeing it from a totally different point of view can be proven crucial for your Sales results
- Groups of 4 and more 15% off original quote - $2703
- Booking at least 1 month in advance 20% - $2544
Who should take this course
Sales juniors or people interested in Sales.
Certificate of Attendance
Sales - its elements and how they connect.
What is listening?:
- Listening skills listen to understand and not listen to respond
- A good listener becomes a good salesman
- What is questioning?
- Questioning skills ask by showing interest and not greediness
- The proper question leads to a good sale
- The connection between listening, questioning and Sales
- Break down the Sales' steps from A-Z - the different faces of Sales
- Analysis of each step of the process and presentation of the question genres should be asked at each step
About Course Provider
A dynamic and forward-thinking boutique consultancy, we provide executive staffing, bespoke learning solutions and consultancy services to the private and public sectors.
Greek for ‘the two of us’, our name Diomas embodies the belief that ‘two minds are better than one’. This is exactly what we represent in all of our projects; collaborative engagement to maximum effect. We apply this philosophy in everything we do; ensuring our clients receive the best possible service.
It’s more than just the two of us though. We believe that there’s nothing more powerful than the combination of your organisation and our collaborative thinking – the two of us working closely together. Collaboration with you enables us to define the best possible outcomes for your business. Which is why we’re incredibly proud of the results that our valued clients are enjoying.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.