Marketing is all about connecting. Connecting with the right people, at the right time, with the right message, in the best way. On this course you will think about what it is you really want or need to say. Framing the right message is the key to successful marketing campaigns.
Marketing communications in 2019 is a very different discipline compared to just 10 years ago. As channels have multiplied and diversified, so have audiences. This course will help you review how well the messages and channels you currently use are delivering for you. Are you reaching the right people? Do your messages engage your audiences? Are the channels you use cost-effective? Is there an easier and more engaging way to connect with your potential customers?
By the end of this 3-day course, you will have mapped out your marketing communications plan and have a wealth of new resources and tools to ensure your marketing efforts achieve the results you are looking for.
Who should take this course
• Marketing/Marcoms managers and executives • Campaign managers • Advertising/Promotions managers • PR • Direct marketers • Product/Brand managers
Certificate of Completion
• Marketing communications overview
• Messages which connect
• Who do you want to connect with?
• Which channels will help you find your audience?
• Planning your communications
• Budgets and costs - marketing as a revenue generator
• Evaluating the success of your marketing communications
• Listening to and responding to your audience
• Managing the marketing team/function
• Internal marketing communications
• MAP - Marketing Action Plan
About Course Provider
A dynamic and forward-thinking boutique consultancy, we provide executive staffing, bespoke learning solutions and consultancy services to the private and public sectors.
Greek for ‘the two of us’, our name Diomas embodies the belief that ‘two minds are better than one’. This is exactly what we represent in all of our projects; collaborative engagement to maximum effect. We apply this philosophy in everything we do; ensuring our clients receive the best possible service.
It’s more than just the two of us though. We believe that there’s nothing more powerful than the combination of your organisation and our collaborative thinking – the two of us working closely together. Collaboration with you enables us to define the best possible outcomes for your business. Which is why we’re incredibly proud of the results that our valued clients are enjoying.