Job description / Role
Our client, a third party logistics company requires an Arabic speaking Accountant to join in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Main responsibilities are:
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summaries current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
SAR 13,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: All inclusive Salary
• University Qualifications: Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience overall, at least 2 years in a third party logistics company
• Arabic language skills are essential and previous working experience in Saudi Arabia, preferably Jeddah is preferred.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Accountant for a Flooring and Decorative Supplies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE