Job description / Role
As Service Manager you report to the Center Director and assume overall responsibility for the delivery of Service and educational experience for the Students in your Center. In essence, you are the ambassador and leader of educational excellence. You will be responsible for leading and managing the Service Team comprised of Teachers, Personal Tutors and Receptionists, ensuring that they all provide a consistent premium experience to your Students.
This ultimately leads to the strengthening of the Wall Street English brand and brings stability to the overall business through Renewals and Referrals. Part of achieving this will require you working in synergy with your Center Director and the Sales Team on promoting internal sales from Renewal of Student contracts and friend and family Referrals from current Students. As the figure responsible for your Students’ educational success and satisfaction throughout their course, you spend much of your time overseeing each function’s activities, according to Standard.
Operating Procedures and will suggest improvement opportunities when possible to ensure that levels of Service always exceed expectation. This is a unique and enriching opportunity that will require absolute passion as you coach and train your team to contribute towards changing Students’ futures.
SAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Includes the following:
• Lead the Service Team to assure they deliver a premium educational experience to Students
• Create an environment where Students and Alumni are inspired and motivated to engage with
• English in-Center, online and in real-life
• Manage day-to-day Service maintaining smooth operations
• Guarantee the learning of Students through quality control and promoting the Wall Street
• English method
• Ensure that Standard Operating Procedure is followed at all times to warrant consistency in terms of global brand expertise
• Teach classes according to the needs of the Center and lead by example to ensure quality of Service
• Partner with the Center Director to create a strong synergy between the Service Team and
• Sales Team, creating a premium Student educational experience and achievement of internal Sales targets
About the Company
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 40 years of experience of teaching English and has touched the lives of over 2 million students in nearly 450 centers in 28 countries worldwide. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.