Job description / Role
The Accessibility in Education Specialist will assist the Education Department of the Museum, serves as the Museum Accessibility Coordinator, coordinating the development and implementation of all Museum Public Programs and aligning them with the Center’s accessibility policies and procedures, including visitors’ access to all Museum Components. The Accessibility in Education Specialist will assist in developing inclusive programs and special programs targeting schools, families with special needs members, and special groups. Will work very closely with multiple teams across the Museum to perform job duties like Research and Evaluation, Exhibition Design, and Curation Department.
Duties are varied, but typical job functions include (but are not limited to):
• Work with galleries curators and educators in planning and developing programs for special needs population.
• Advise and assist educators in planning and developing inclusive programs.
• Coordinate the development of Museum Public Programs and The Center’s accessibility policies and procedures.
• Assess and evaluate Museum Public Programs Accessibility.
• Develop quarterly Accessibility report for the Museum.
• MA in Special Needs Education.
• Keen passion for education, arts, and culture.
• Fluent in Arabic and English languages, both oral and written, and sign language desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills, and ability to work on a team. Natural collaborator who enjoys working closely with diverse constituencies.
• Research and evaluation skills.
• Minimum of five years of experience in teaching or training special needs population of any type. And familiar with Museum programming.
About the Company
ALFalak Electronic Equipment and Supplies was founded in 1981, it is a Closed-Stock Saudi Arabian company and is part of the ALFalak ALKhaleej group.
In addition to Advanced IT and Communication Services, ALFalak is a diverse IT company providing end-to-end solutions, stocking and distribution, as well as e-Commerce.
ALFalak also offers Serviced Manpower Outsourcing, as well as General Contracting.
ALFalak has played a major role in the IT evolution by serving a diverse clientele throughout the region. Enabling our clients to streamline operations and/or increase profitability on a continuous basis. ALFalak's list of clients includes government ministries and agencies, universities, banks, and prestigious private sector corporations in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Bahrain.
With more than three decades in the business, ALFalak has built a network of strategic business partnerships with leading vendor companies around the world, and has received due recognition for its efforts.
Our partners include Microsoft, HP, Genius, Eaton, Norton, Targus, Kensington, Oracle, Compuware, IBM, ADATA, Alcatel-Lucent, and many more.