Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you'll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
- Responsible for supporting the daily finance tasks arising locally in country including country finance processing requirements
- Supporting the finance senior officer and manager providing task management as required
- Ensure all country finance matters are addressed and promptly responded to
- Support the on-time and accurate payment of vendors
- Support the on-time and accurate finance requirements of the country (CSP / COO) Finance Manager
- Support the monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the Accounts Payable function
- Prepare reports for adjustment, booking and charging integrity, billing and payment information
Learning & Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- College level education with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Good calculation and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
- Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Capability to work well in a team
- Good liaison skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical Conduct
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.