Job description / Role
We provide solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalised, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Growth Hacker: The Account Manager will be working with diverse teams of highly experienced sales, account management and marketing specialists in an agile start-up environment.
Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager will be managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender business, The Enterprise Account Manager will be in key position to build strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Manager include but are not limited to
• Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
• Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
• Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
• Meet the expected growth targets determined by sales management.
• Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
• Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
• Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
• Hands-on minimum 4 years of recent cloud/SaaS solutions experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related fields.
• Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
• Active relationships with the accounts that you manage or potential accounts within the industry.
• A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
• Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
• Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Regional Account Manager - IT ( Arabic Speaker)
Synergy International Systems
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|