Account Support Associate
Ernst & Young
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
As an Account Support Associate (ASA), you'll be a key member of our Business Support Services (BSS) team. The ASA program supports a wide range of service lines (Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services), making this a great place to gain exposure to new skills and progress your career.
You will work directly with high-level client-serving professionals (partners/principals, executive directors, senior managers and managers) to drive project management and engagement coordination for EY's key account client-serving teams. You will drive efficiencies for the account teams and reduce time to provide services to clients, with a focus on maintaining the applicable professional standards.
Your key responsibilities
You'll likely balance your time between both project management and analytics. We'll also look to you to audit and manage budgets and expenses, along with compliance and due diligence.
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EY's structure, key personnel and EY's policies/procedures
- Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination of go-to-market strategy
- Take complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members to resolve any issues that arise
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams to achieve team goals
- Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, preapproval and other regulatory requirements
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to answering problems
- A creative and curious approach to tackling complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results
- A results-oriented approach to drive improvements in engagement economics (financial systems, relationship management tools, revenue pipeline, sales cycle reports, risk assessments)
- A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and collaboratively with virtual teams
- An ability to effectively manage concurrent projects and prioritize multiple tasks, including multi-location coordination
- The capability to meet tight deadlines, performing fine-quality work and diligent follow-up
- The ability to summarize and conclude activities, applying appropriate documentation standards and lessons learned
- The capacity to protect confidential and proprietary information
Ideally, you'll also have
- A background in a direct client service role
- A bachelor's degree
What we look for
We're most interested in people with big ideas who aren't afraid to voice them. You'll need a proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges without being pushed. If you're ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning : You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership : We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region