Job description / Role
• Prepare/ assist in Invoicing process and Customer Management
• Prepare monthly Collection reports, ageing reports and Forecasts
• Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Prepare Revenue Invoices and Collection reconciliation
• Verification and validation of information with the supporting documents for customer invoices
• Verification and validation of process and corroborating records for internal and external payments
• Preparation and process of payment vouchers, archiving of payment documents
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Assist Financial Controller or Designated Managers for special, management, accounting and financial reports
• Ensure all transactions and given tasks are done in timely manner
• Any other task assigned by managers from time to time
• 3 to 5 years practical experience in accounting, work experience in contracting and projects environment will be an added advantage
• Minimum bachelors in accounting, Professional certification in accounting or master degree will be an added advantage
• Must be native Arabic Speaker (Any Nationality) with excellent Written and Verbal English Communication
• Effective expertise in use of MS Office particularly MS Excel with look up formulas, if functions, Pivot tables
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP as applied in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Able to manage assigned tasks with minimum supervision
Effective Communication, Independence and integrity, Quick Learner, Team work, Adaptability, Problem Solving, Creativity, Time Management
About the Company
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of 28 million Saudi riyals.The company is focused on providing quality telecom and security solutions through partnerships with world’s leading vendors.
As a leading telecom and security solutions provider, NASCO bears an important responsibility of providing cutting-edge, future-centric solutions to its customers. The quality, reliability and robustness of NASCO’s partnerships and services are the key to our customer satisfaction.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)
Sr. Accountant for an Oil And Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE