Job description / Role
As one of our Accountant, we want you to help us achieve our commitment to our projects. To fulfill this obligation, we need you to demonstrate 3 - 5 years of experience with a minimum of a BSc Degree in commerce or accounting from a recognized university.
Communication skills are the key to success in life, work and relationships and we are no different, we need all of our employees to have an excellent command of English as a minimum, and of course, additional languages are beneficial.
Good leaders must lead by example. By walking your talk, you become a person others want to follow.
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
• The Accountant shall be responsible for receiving, verifying, recording & processing payment for vendor invoices & employee expense reports and other general accounting responsibilities as required;
• Apply and maintain the monthly closeout checklist to meet closing deadlines.
• Maintain a proper filing system for accounting documents.
• Provide audit schedules and other documents necessary to complete the year-end audit.
• Monitor daily bank account transactions and balances.
• Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approvals before payment.
• Process check and bank transfer requests.
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and rectify discrepancies.
• Process and post expense reports.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare fund transfer requests.
• Perform other duties as required.
Position Specific Requirements:
• BSc Degree in commerce or accounting.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounts payables.
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
About the Company
One of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
|Al Ain||9 Jun|
Senior Accountant (Priority for Saudi National)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)
Accountant - Tally and Excel