Job description / Role
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summaries current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
• University Qualifications: B.A in Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: Min experience 2 years
• Specialist knowledge: Accounting, LG, LCs, payment receivable,
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Saudi (other Nationality must be Arabic)
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Riyadh
About the Company
A leading Telecommunications Company in Saudi Arabia.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Irwin & Dow
Viva HR Consultants
Precise Trace Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|