Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a Saudi National, Accounts Payable Manager for a large Entertainment company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible in managing all the Accounts Payable activities in a high-volume environment.
* System setup, integration, enhancement, monitoring and troubleshooting Accounts Payable functionality within Oracle EBS, T&E Program and Perceptive Content
* Guide invoice processing, supplier maintenance and payment processing teams
* Collaborate with inter-department to process improvement of all AP staff
* Ensure AP quarterly accrual process effectively such as account review, analysis and reporting.
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business or Accounting) or commensurate work experience
* 5+ years prior supervisory experience preferred
* Knowledge on Oracle EBS Payables or other ERP AP subledger system experience
* Experience in Enterprise content management or Perceptive Content Document Imaging
* Must be knowledgeable on accounting principles, specifically AP and SOX
* Proven track record of working collaboratively across multiple departments to identify and solve inter-related, complex issues
* Proficient in MS Office
* Must be a Saudi National - due to the Saudization program by the Saudi government
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Accounts Receivable Manager
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Finance and Administration Manager
Accounting and Administrative Manager