Job description / Role
This position requires bookkeeping, organisation, communication and computer skills as well as attention to detail. Prior accounts payable experience as well as the ability to work short-notice overtime and travel to conferences or training sessions that could require over-night stay.
Our client is a Royal Court of Saudi Arabia responsible for one of the Kingdom's Mega projects in the western province.
• Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure controls, efficiencies and adherence to company policies.
• Manage reporting requirements.
• Maintain invoice imaging.
• Maintain vendor relationships.
• Oversee the corporate invoice keying and payment processing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Liaise with managers, responding to questions and concerns.
• Control and implement systems to handle the accounts payable process.
• Competitive package is on offer.
• Over 7 years' experience in accounts payable.
• Good knowledge of SOCPA/IFRS.
• Experience of ERP system preferably SAP.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
INC System Integrations
Accounts Payable Manager
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)