Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
ACS - Manager - Riyadh
• In-depth knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting, experience of implementing IFRS, conversions to IFRS from other reporting frameworks.
• Experience in specialist technical accounting advice and support on accounting for proposed and actual transactions.
• 6 years of total professional experience, including at least 6 years of relevant experience in a functional technical accounting role, preferably within a professional services environment.
Additional application instructions
• The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
• Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role - Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
• Passion for continuous professional development, keeping up-to-date with IFRS developments and dealing with cutting-edge technical issues.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual speakers will have an advantage.
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide as work dictates
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.