Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace are currently bidding for this programme which will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative support to the head of the commercial department for the delivery of new city-scale development.
• Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and finding ways to streamline processes within the commercial department to drive continuous improvement.
• Ensuring the smooth and adequate flow of information within the commercial department and facilitating interactions with other departments.
• Managing diaries on behalf of senior-level individuals within the commercial department.
• Managing schedules and deadlines.
• Arranging meetings and taking minutes.
• Ensuring operations adhere to policies and regulations.
• Keeping abreast of all organizational changes and business developments.
• Performing quality management on documents issued by the commercial department.
• Preparing and collating regular reports.
• Reconciling weekly time records for invoicing purposes.
• Assisting with the preparation of invoices and following up with the client for the payment of submitted invoices.
• Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, and emails.
• Working with document control to ensure that electronic document control is maintained and that actions are closed in a timely manner.
You are an experienced administrative assistant to report to the program directors PA, you have general administration experience and the ability to liaise with clients and other team members, experience with diary management, you are proficient in the use of MS Office applications, and you have attention to detail, you are confident having the ability to translate documents from Arabic to English.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Document Controller
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions