Job description / Role
The Administration Manager will be a key member of the team, who will provide administrative support to the team. They will be responsible for efficient application of processes and work plans. Coordinate all administration activities e.g. tracking the resolution and closure of actions. Keeping all Project registers up to date.
• Carry out day to day Administration.
• Coordinating all general administration activities in the office.
• Ensure that all files are in order.
• Ensuring that new employees are mobilised quickly and efficiently and accommodation and transportation is arranged as and when required.
• Ensuring that the visa process is expedited as quickly as possible.
• Induction monitoring.
• All other related duties & responsibilities
• Managing Administration team
• In charge of all project logistics for existing employees (transportation, housing, office and project needed supplies, etc).
• Generate daily, weekly and quarter reports on all responsibilities.
• A relevant degree qualification
• Minimum of 10+ years’ experience of working in Administration, handling Administration functions
• Experience of processing contracts, offers, visas etc
• Experience of booking and managing accommodation and transport where required
• Experience of maintaining staff records
• Handling accounts payable, bills and receivables
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Computer Literate (MS Package- Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Expert of Saudi Immigration rules and requirements with knowledge of Saudi Labour Law.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).