Job description / Role
• Execution of routine tasks within the HR department related to external services like passport/labour issues and interactions with Foreign and Interior Ministries.
• Monitor the maintenance of office building, floor plans, elevators and housekeeping facilities.
• Provision and maintenance of Fire & Safety Equipment and to conduct fire drills.
• To nominate and train Fire Marshals for each floor.
• Dealing with the tenant affairs, issuing debit notes for rent and coordinate with finance department for timely collection of rent maintenance of pool vehicles including repair and running expenses and ensuring assets are being used for companies business.
• Deal, negotiate and coordinate with suppliers for general office equipment, accessories and supplies.
• Ensure that all maintenance contracts are timely renewed and services are provided as per the respective contracts.
• Coordination with Finance for timely payment of utility bills ensuring continuity of services.
• Undertake responsibility for relationship building and correspondence with Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority and Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
• Handle correspondence with the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Commerce for various issues relating to company administration and policies.
• Oversee maintenance of various company records including GOSI Records, Labor Office Records, HRDF and Chamber of Commerce Records.
• Oversee the preparation of exit/re-entry forms, certification forms and iqama renewals for employees.
• Arrangement of work permits / visas and related documentation.
• To implement and maintain regulations of Labour Law
• Preparation of agenda, obtaining approval from SAMA and MOCI for conducting Annual General Meeting and attending the meeting for recording the minutes.
• Reporting to: HR & Administration Manager
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 1 year - Renewal contract
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sun-Thursday - 8;30 Hours per day
• Other Benefits: Ramadan Salary
• University Qualifications: Bachelor in Business Administration
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years
• Specialist knowledge: English Language
• Strong proficiency in MS office applications
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Values & Ethics
• Continuous Learning
• Team Work
• Analytical Thinking
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Saudi
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Current Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Saudi Orix Leasing Company; the first lease financing company of its kind in the Kingdom was incorporated on January 16, 2001 as a closed joint stock company with a mandate to provide medium term asset financing to all productive sectors of the economy with particular emphasis to serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and expanding the credit delivery mechanism in the Kingdom.
The company was issued a license by the Foreign Investment Committee and is under the supervision of the Saudi Monetary Agency as a non-bank financial institution. Prestigious Saudi and International institutions sponsor the company.