Job description / Role
At FRHI Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our Guests and Visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Mason, you are responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the outlet, which includes maximizing the service experience for the Guests and ensuring that all receive superior service
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Group Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs clerical duties like, typing, filing, scheduling, copying, and data entry as assigned.
- Maintains departmental employee records including tracking forms, disciplinary actions, and any other departmental related paperwork’s.
- Performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, and ordering departmental supplies.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, work independently, and able to work will with team members in other departments.
- Display and practice excellent guest service and communication skills with internal and external guests.
- Be a Team player, a high level of integrity and good judgment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant in a luxury property preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- International experience an asset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
- Computer savvy especially WinWord, Excel and PowerPoint.
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests