Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a Multinational Consultancy based in KSA. They have an exciting opening for an FM Administrator with data analysis experience on the Al Ula project.
The ideal candidate will be able to research, report, interpret review and analyze data and develop/translate business processes and requirements into value-added propositions and cost effectiveness.
Responsibilities / Duties
• Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying gaps and areas for improvement
• Prepare strategy documents and presentations related to the project(s) at hand
• Translate business requirements to technical and non-technical solutions via powerful analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives.
• Data analysis and Process Development based on Client scope/requirement
• Maintain up-to-date processes and upkeep with advanced and modernized systems/trends.
• Conduct diagnostic reviews through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
• Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
• Work closely with clients, internal stakeholders, consultancy team, and managerial staff.
• Engage with clients, internal stakeholders to propose solutions and share initiatives.
• Manage projects, develop work breakdown plans and monitor performance.
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Update, implement and maintain procedures
• Develop and prepare reports and relevant presentations
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
• Proper reporting and data analysis across the portfolio
• Experience in data analysis, data presentation, and software such as Power BI
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.