Job description / Role
The successful candidate will perform a variety of Administrator/ Document Control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups.
K&A is looking to recruit a Saudi National on this role.
• Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
• Create and update workflows
• Conduct risk analyses
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Order resources, like equipment and software
• Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
• Track expenses and predict future costs
• Monitor project progress and address potential issues
• Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
• Measure and report on project performance
• Act as the point of contact for all participant
• Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
• Breaking projects into doable tasks and setting timeframes
• Creating and updating workflows
• Minimum 5 years experience required, with a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry trends and competitive landscape in the KSA
• Strong in coordination and preparing reports
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written - English & Arabic is must.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).