Job description / Role
- Responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a limited geographic region or product segment.
- Responsibilities may include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives.
- Responsibilities may also include ongoing pre/post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
- Minimum of 3 years clinical/technical experience with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific area and 4 years of sales in healthcare minimum 3 to 4 years clinical/technical experience in C-Arm (Surgery)
- Demonstrated current basic clinical proficiencies on current products/platforms
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide meetings and tradeshows (up to 80%)
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively using English
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verballyand in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
- Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and
propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.