Job description / Role
Are you looking for a dynamic, growth-oriented career that lets you work with exceptional people with a mission to provide world class products and customer service? Rotoflow®, An Air Products Business, may be the place for you!
Rotoflow™, An Air Products Business, is a full-service turbomachinery OEM - providing a wide-range of new equipment solutions and aftermarket services to our customers globally in market segments such as industrial gases, petrochemicals, and hydrocarbons. Worldwide aftermarket services are provided from regional service centers for all types of rotating OEM and non-OEM equipment. Visit www.rotoflow.com for more information. Experience More. Together.
We are seeking an Aftermarket Proposal Manager responsible for creating competitive, responsive, and customer focused solutions that win profitable business. Work location is Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
• Helping to grow a world-class service and machinery business from its initiation,
• Seeing the results of candidate’s direct efforts through increased win rates, customer satisfaction, sales, and profits,
• Collaborating with a cross-functional team across sales, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing on a wide variety of proposals with varying technical complexity and scope,
• Significant direct interaction with customers, in coordination with account managers, to ensure Rotoflow is exceeding customer expectations with proposed solutions,
• Ability to grow and develop one’s career and take on increasing responsibility,
• Being located at a manufacturing center which provides unique opportunities to see first-hand how candidate efforts translate into real results,
• Opportunity to learn about all aspects of turbomachinery and service to industrial customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Win business by effectively supporting the sales team during the inquiry to order process (ITO),
• Use commercial and technical experience to generate timely and accurate proposals,
• Support the sales team in opportunity development and assessment with customers,
• Support Terms and Conditions reviews and negotiations with commercial and legal knowledge,
• Ensure the achievement of sales and margin growth targets,
• Help develop and refine consistent pricing strategies leveraging prior proposals and information on market conditions,
• Perform application engineering on most proposals; utilize and develop machinery knowledge and expertise; leverage the Engineering team when workload or complexity of inquiries exceeds capabilities,
• Work with a cross functional team from Sales, Engineering, Project Management, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Marketing, etc., to fully satisfy customer needs,
• Provide technical support for customers and sales teams relating to customer and opportunity development; occasionally visiting customers with local sales team,
• Prepare technical material for sales team (brochures, price list, technical and commercial proposals, etc.),
• Providing insights to sales and marketing teams to help drive customer satisfaction, competitiveness, and profitability,
• Book orders and effectively hand-off to the team responsible for execution, ensuring clear and succinct scope summaries and well-defined execution strategies to ensure orders are successfully fulfilled and exceed customer expectations,
• With the other proposal managers, ensure tool sets are maintained that provide visibility on opportunities, leads, quotes, orders, revenue/margin and workload forecasting,
• Help develop and improve work processes that result in speed, quality, competitiveness, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Technical Degree (BA/BS/BEng); mechanical engineering a plus,
• Proposal Management Experience, > 3 years minimum, with excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple technical proposals simultaneously,
• Detailed knowledge of turbomachinery, accessory systems, and related technologies with prior application engineering/offering configuration a strong plus,
• Demonstrated customer-facing and proposal creation experience a strong plus,
• Must have ability to create, foster, and sustain customer relationships
• Must possess attention to detail and strong customer focus,
• Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-functional global team, with speed in the relentless pursuit to exceed customer expectations,
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, with ability to drive success,
• Excellent creativity, problem solving, and decision-making skills - including an understanding of when to work with team members and when to escalate both technical and administrative decisions,
• Ability to create an environment of trust and consistently exhibit a positive attitude,
• Ability to travel as needed to customer sites globally to support sales team, travel < 10% of role on average.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Regional Proposal Manager
Aftermarket Operations Manager
Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||28 Nov|
Senior Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East