Job description / Role
• Should be fully conversant with all Oman Air customer services procedures, Ticketing Reservation system, Reservation policies and company policies and procedures.
• Issue all tickets correctly and legibly abiding to all IATA ticketing rules and regulations.
• Answer all incoming telephone calls courteously and quickly.
• Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and agents
• Provide Oman Air customers (passengers and travel Agents) all services to the companies standards
• To be able to work under minimum supervision under the defined guidelines
• Quote fares.
• To be competent enough to provide special services to the passenger such as special meal, stretcher, wheel chair, meet and assist etc.
• Adhere to all management decisions.
• Reduce reservation cost to the minimum.
• Strictly adhere to ticketing and reservation ethics.
• Adhere to Company ethics and standards at all times
• Groom, Conduct, and present in accordance with the companys image.
• Work in close co-operation with airport staff to minimise impact of disruption on customers.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary.
• Fresh Two years college Diploma holder in a related discipline
• Or Fresh secondary School certificate
• Or Less then Secondary School with 08 years of WY experience
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.