Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Design Manager – Airport
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Design Manager - Airport, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Design manager- Airport is employed to Design, manage and coordinate all design work required during construction of the Airport. Manage the production of technical drawings and plans used to build the airport and bring together relevant stakeholders.
• Develop planning, design and construction documents while working with experienced aviation planners, designers, and architects.
• Supervise and coordinate with planning and design teams, contractors and other external parties on continuous planning, design, and construction activities for all projects related to NEOM International Airport
• Manage delivery teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians to deliver milestones on time and to defined design specifications.
• Analyze problems and develop architectural solutions to any unforeseen complications that may arise in the development and construction phases.
• Perform design reviews on design milestones of expansion including but not limited to the addition of new satellite terminals.
• Formulate and implement capital programs by understanding the challenges and unique operational characteristics of NEOM International Airport’s environment.
• Manage multiple projects while coordinating all aspects with their relevant stakeholders.
• Actively manage schedules, programs, communications, and various administrative tasks and prepare documentation as required.
• A deep technical knowledge of the complete airport design process from brainstorming to product.
• A creative drive and a keen eye for innovative ideas and trends
• Effective supervisory and organizational skills
• The ability to be a leader but to also know how to motivate team members.
• The patience and determination to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Flexibility and dependability to work in multifaceted working environments.
• The ability to produce quality projects consistently.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Design Manager/Director - Engineering Consultancy
Design Director (Architecture & Engineering)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|