Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Designs & implements Finance, Risk & Fraud solutions which may run on multiple platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on a Solution Architecture.
- Designs and develops the architecture of the Finance, Risk & Fraud Solutions from a systemic standpoint. Designs applications that comprise end to end solutions in enterprise level, which run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages.
- Responsible for functionality, performance, availability and scalability of the applications, and maintains the functional interface to the application infrastructure.
- Architect functional aspects of solutions to meet the operational, security, and non-functional requirements.
- Participates in and/or responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital in the solution design.
- Expected to know the capabilities of Promontory technology suite, and experience in selecting components for development of solution blueprint which includes performance architecture and engineering of a fully functional Finance, Risk & Fraud system including but not limited to Risk & Compliance, Security, Anti-money laundering (AML), Cognitive
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Banking / FSS Industry experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Application Architect - Public Sector
IBM Middle East
Senior IT Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Application Architect (Red Hat / Openshift)
IBM Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||17 Dec|