Job description / Role
Our client, a company in charge of providing payment solutions (RTGS) for GCC countries requires an Applications Manager to join in Riyadh, KSA.
- Coordinate with Business Users to understand business requirements for payment systems to develop corresponding functional and technical specifications for application changes
- Ensure that payments systems service as set forth in the service level agreement (SLA)
- Ensure the development and support of the required systems, and manage the application vendor’s involvements
- Plan, lead, support and enhance the fail over and switching procedures and activities for exercises and real crises situations
- Proactively monitor the system components performance, and provide the urgent and needed support for any issue arises
- Coordinate UAT activities and perform deployment activities for any new systems or updates.
- Ensure the systems comply with the security standards
- Ensure delivery of the project on time, budget and as per defined specifications
- Management of technical support applications in the second and third level (problems management)
- Suitable candidates will have experience working with a major GCC bank with a bachelors degree in IT or computer science
- MBA or M.Sc preferred with 5 years of relevant experience in Applications Management
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.