Job description / Role
Asset owners and project leaders rely on Oracle Construction and Engineering software for the visibility and control, connected supply chain, and data security needed to drive performance and mitigate risk across their processes, projects, and organization. Feel confident in your digital transformation with modern cloud solutions that grow and scale with you at every step of your journey. Enable efficiency, collaboration, and change control for your teams that plan, build, and operate critical assets.
Please click on following link for Construction & Engineering Products information: Construction and Engineering GBU .
What You'll Do: Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve, by:
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities for our Primavera, Unifier and Aconex solutions & supporting products
- Working with sales consultant team and directly with potential customers to convert leads to sales and to meet an annual sales target
- Work with prospects to understand their business needs and steer them towards our technology service solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining a sales forecast and deliver on your commitments
- Develop and maintain Target Account Plans for all prospects and clients, with defined strategies to optimize business opportunities
- Ability to work with Business Development and Marketing team for lead generation
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and potential accounts at an executive level
- Manage the contact plan for prospects and clients
- Continuously support, service and liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain rapport, and develop further sales opportunities
- Manage the process of contract negotiation, develop executive closing plan, and conclude deals properly and quickly
- Responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters when dealing with existing or prospective clients
- Prepare estimates and tenders in accordance with company sales and pricing policy
What You'll Bring: Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A proven track record of successfully selling into the construction industry, On-Prem and SaaS delivered software applications
- Would be a plus if you have worked with an Oracle Construction & Engineering Global Business Unit (CEGBU) reseller, partner, and/or implementer
- Also, a plus if you have worked with owner operator. Or with Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractors
- Experience of working at a senior level within customer organisations and understanding their business needs
- An ability to work cooperatively with prospects to steer them towards our product and service offering and to articulate their requirements throughout the organization
- Outstanding sales, negotiation, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Also, a plus if you are already living and working in Saudi Arabia or worked in Saudi Arabia before
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- A structured approach and excellent organisational skills
- Previous relevant experience in compiling bids and handling commercial aspects of the procurement process relating to the construction industry
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
Sells the full suites or a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 1 & 2 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Minimum of 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.