Job description / Role
We are looking for candidates with experience in English/Arabic translation, in particular regarding business-related presentations, proposals and texts with topics such as market studies, business strategy, company organization, human resources, etc. The candidate must also have the ability to make English/Arabic translations directly in MS PowerPoint documents. Ideally, this experience has been gained in a business/professional services firm.
Candidates must be able to perform successfully and produce accurate results in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, client-oriented environment. Candidates must be pragmatic, high- energy professionals who have the personal and professional self-confidence to handle the stress involved in performing a role such as this. They must possess the highest levels of integrity. They must have the raw intelligence, political savvy and interpersonal skills to build relationships throughout a loosely structured organization as well as the ability to support our firm's efforts to become the foremost consulting services firm. Translate and edit business and legal and documents clearly and accurately with - the highest quality.
Produce translations directly in MS PowerPoint and complete formatting changes as necessary. These can be in-depth so an excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint is vital.
Produce written translations of a variety of documents from English to Arabic (60%) and Arabic to English (40%) within tight deadlines. Attend client meetings with case team when necessary to discuss translation projects and answer questions. Possibly attend client meetings to provide interpretation services when required. Learn and develop new skills i.e. CAT Tools (computer-aided translation). Communicate with external translation companies regarding outsourced work.
• Excellent Arabic and English translation, editing and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of business language and thinking in English and Arabic
• Expert computer skills: Excellent MS PowerPoint skills a must, plus MS Word and MS Excel.
• Ability to prioritize actions
• Team player
• Ability to manage own work load responsibly if working remotely
• Commercially aware and able to act in the firm's best interests
• Professional manner but able to take firm and timely decisions
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; clarity, tact, professionalism
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service- oriented environment with excellent project management skills “gets things done”.
• Demonstrated ability to plan workflow, work independently, and take initiative
• Strong attention to detail, accurate and thorough
• Ability to maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality & integrity
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||14 Oct|