Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Architect to join our award winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for facilitating high quality project documentation required for different phases of projects.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Responsibility for generating architectural drawings based on the design concept of others, utilizing AutoCAD, Revit or other Software. Using own judgment and analysis for both architectural and interior projects.
- Completing redline drawings and drafting details.
- Providing solutions to resolve design issues.
- Compiling data and perform computations.
- Local Authority liaison.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 1 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor in Architecture.
- Preference will be given to bi-lingual candidates with proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and InDesign.
- Applications from KSA Nationals will be warmly welcomed.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.