Job description / Role
• Preparing plans for the buildings, taking into account the internal coordination and the external environment as well.
• Giving advice and guidance to get the most out of it and fulfill the basic purpose of the building.
• Follow-up and supervision of the project in all its stages.
• Intervene to find solutions in the event that any obstacles arise during the construction process.
• Final review of the project and ensure delivery as agreed upon.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Membership in the Council of Engineers.
• A fresh graduate is preferred.
• Precision, Passion, creativity and talent.
• Analytical skills; Attention to detail.
• Strong time management skills.
• Work and collaborate well with the team.
• Skills to find the most appropriate solution.
• Scientific knowledge and good level in mathematics, science, and engineering principles.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Senior Architect / Assistant Resident Engineer
Architect and Interior Designer
A Leading Company In Qatar
Golden Square Engineering Consultants (GS)
Architect (Mid - Senior)